- Clutter and Newton’s First Law of Motion
When uncluttering your home and office, chances are you’ll come across many objects you’ve thought about getting rid of dozens (maybe hundreds) of times, but never did.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Tie-Up Wooden Shoe
Although cute and clown-like, the Tie-Up Wooden Shoe doesn’t do anything a real shoe can’t do.
- Nest 8 saves space in the kitchen
Joseph Joseph’s Nest 8 collection of nesting kitchen items is a fantastic way to save space in your cupboards.
- Uncluttered collecting
Being an unclutterer doesn’t mean you can’t or shouldn’t have collections — but it does mean taking an active role in ensuring your collection doesn’t become clutter.
- Musings on apologies and uncluttered speech
When I read Bezos’ apology, I was impressed by how direct, sincere, and uncluttered it was.
- Color-coded storage solves bathroom confusion
The Rubbermaid company offers some terrific advice on their website for sharing a bathroom in their Back-to-School section.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Frozen Food Safety Monitor
So, in addition to having rotten food, you also have a monitor to tell you that your food is rotten — how about that!