- Preserving for posterity or hoarding?
“A Generation X pack rat forfeits his treasures” is a thought-provoking article that explores the fanfare surrounding Douglas Coupland’s recent donation of his home’s vast collection of clutter to a university’s library.
- Unitasker Wednesday: The Cherry Chomper Cherry Pitter
Reader Alison has introduced us to a very specific type of cherry pitter that is the opposite of small, looks extremely difficult to clean, and doesn’t appear to be nearly as efficient as its traditional competitor — and definitely crosses the line from single-task device into unitasker territory.
- Solving the mug clutter problem
What do you do to keep mugs from overwhelming your cupboards? How do you organize your coffee cups? What is the “right” number of mugs for your home?
- New Litter Robot accessories help keep your cat’s bathroom clean and uncluttered
A bubble globe and a lip extender can solve problems your cats might have keeping their business inside the Litter Robot.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Garbage Bowl
I know that the Rachel Ray Garbage Bowl pictured to the right looks like a regular bowl — but it isn’t. No, this is a very special bowl.
- Multi-tasking gadgets worth sharing
Four multitaskers to enjoy.