- Unitasker Wednesday: Corn Kerneler
If your ear of corn is too big or too small, the blade on the Corn Kerneler doesn’t work because it isn’t adjustable.
- Focus and self control at the heart of uncluttering and productivity
If you can’t identify where you are going (the reasons you want to unclutter and improve your productivity) and stay focused on that goal, you will struggle greatly with your uncluttering efforts. Thankfully, Ellen Galinsky, author of the book Mind in the Making reports that these skills can be learned and improved.
- The never-ending search for the perfect home
A bigger home won’t solve your clutter problems, and the “perfect” house won’t curb your desire to buy more, more, more or transform your life. The real solution is to fix your relationship with your possessions and get things under control in your current living situation.
- Assorted links for May 18, 2010
Things from the uncluttering, productivity, and simple living worlds that are worth sharing.
- Furniture solution for music practice space
Dedicated furniture can help organize a music practice space.
- How to clean stuff
If you are looking to clean anything in your home, check out How To Clean Stuff for solid directions.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Poop Freeze Aerosol Freeze Spray
Poop Freeze Aerosol Freeze Spray is supposed to do what its name suggests — freeze your dog’s mess.
- Price tag fastening gun: Clutter or clutter buster?
You can use a price tag fastening gun to pair your socks before laundering … but does that mean I should buy it?