- Ask Unclutterer: What to do with sentimental t-shirts?
Reader Dawn’s son has numerous team “spirit” shirts — what should she do with the ones she wants to get rid of and the ones she wants to keep?
- Review of Your Money: The missing manual
J.D. Roth, who writes the educational and extremely valuable personal finance blog GetRichSlowly.org, just published Your Money: The missing manual with O’Reilly books. The book is filled with charts, graphs, checklists, guides, and explanations that explore the basics and advanced methods of personal finance — all with Roth’s simple ease and charm.
- Unitasker Wednesday: The mushroom brush
Oh, mushroom brush, you have confused me for years. How are you better at cleaning dirt off a mushroom than a simple kitchen sponge?
- Disaster uncluttering
How to prepare for the worst.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Muffin Magic
Are you tired of making muffins the old fashioned way? Yeah, me too.
- Reader question: How to hide a shredder?
Suggestions for how to camouflage office equipment.