- Unitasker Wednesday: Mascara Protector
The item, the Tweezerman Mascara Protector, is supposed to protect your face from getting mascara on it when you’re applying mascara.
- O Magazine focuses on uncluttering
The March 2010 issue of O: The Oprah Magazine just hit newsstands and it is dedicated to the theme “De-Clutter Your Life!” The uncluttering articles begin on page 142, but most of the content in the rest of the magazine is tangentially related to the topic.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Formula Mixer
Introducing the Formula Mixer.
- Design Public’s Organization Blog Fest: Bookshelves
The website Design Public is hosting an Organization Blog Fest for a week, and they asked me to be a part of the advice-wielding group for the second year in a row.
- Ask Unclutterer: Auto office
My wife uses her mini van as an office for her process serving business, and a shuttle bus for taking our children to and from various events plus all the household shopping. What suggestions or gadgets have you come across for organizing a vehicle? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- Organizing food storage wraps
If you’re not lucky enough to have a designated drawer for food storage wraps in your kitchen, you probably have to sacrifice space in your pantry or cupboards for these items.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Underground time capsule
- Purchasing the right CFL bulbs
Martha Stewart Living had an article in their September 2008 issue that highlighted the differences of all the CFL options.
- Reader suggestion: Staying organized with binder clips
Reader Christine shows us how to create a hanging file system with binder clips.
- Multifunctional home office hub
You are sacrificing quality for quantity, but you are also saving space and did I mention it features a wireless network interface?