All Unitasker Wednesday posts are jokes — we don’t want you to buy these items, we want you to laugh at their ridiculousness. Enjoy!
This week’s unitasker selection is so absurd that I fear anything I write about it won’t be as funny as the actual object. I’ll simply introduce you to the object and then you can have a good chuckle without my interference. The English Muffin Splitter:
But, jut in case someone is considering buying this doodad, here are a few alternatives to using the English Muffin Splitter that I came up with in less than a minute:
- Your fingers
- A sharp knife, or, heck, even a dull knife
- A pie server
- The handle of a spoon or fork
- The head of a spoon or fork
- A spatula
- The edge of a plate
- Any flat-ish, hard-ish object ever created
- Nothing — who cares if an English muffin isn’t evenly split?!
Thanks to the hoard of Unclutterer readers who found this object and emailed it to us. A terrific unitasker discovery!