- Unitasker Wednesday: Inflatable meal
In this holiday season, we wanted to invite all of you to join us for a (virtual) meal. Come on in, grab a seat, sit down, and let’s enjoy a meal together.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Electronic bubble wrap
Popping bubble wrap no longer needs to involve bubble wrap, thanks to the Mugen Pop Pop Endless Bubble Popping Keychain.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Fingertip oven mitts
That’s right, fingertip-only oven mitts do not look safe in the least. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that they look unsafe. And, all you can do is grab a plate with them. You certainly couldn’t use them while grilling, reaching into boiling water, or removing a pan from the oven.
- Gadgets of the decade that helped unclutter our lives
For all the unitaskers and useless doo dads the past decade gave us, at least there were a few gadgets that helped to get clutter out of our lives.
- Sort, scan, and file your stacks of papers
If you’re looking at a Great Paperwork Filing Project of 2009 or 2010, try the following method from the “Tuesday at Work: Fixing Your Files” section of Unclutter Your Life in One Week to get it under control.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Gift Wrap Cutter
Scissors are so obsolete. Sure, they have efficiently and effectively cut billions of things for more than 3,500 years, but whatever. You’re not into multi-taskers. You’re all about tools that only have one specific purpose, like the Gift Wrap Cutter.
- 2008 Gift Giving Guide: Gifts of clutter
It’s the holiday season, and we all need a little smile. Similar to our Unitasker Wednesday posts, we think you might enjoy our favorite gifts of clutter.
- 2008 Gift Giving Guide: Digital giving
This installment of the Unclutterer Gift Giving Guide explores the virtual world of digital products.
- Preparing your car for a road trip
Guest author John Walton gives advice for organizing your car before a big road trip.