Some great uncluttering and simple living articles from the news and around the web:
- The New York Times recently did a three-part question and answer column with professional organizer Barbara Reich. Check out the “Answers About Getting Organized” in Part I, Part II, and Part III.
- “Royal couple may ask guests to make charity gifts” from the Associated Press
- “No McMansions for Millennials” from Yahoo!’s real estate coverage of the National Association of Home Builders’ annual conference
- “Organization is crucial to your job search activities” from the Poughkeepsie Journal
- Three new organizing books by big names like Peter Walsh came out in January and the Washington Post reviewed them in “3 books to help you meet your organizational resolutions.”
- “Beat Procrastination with a stopwatch” from WorkAwesome, via Lifehacker