It’s difficult for me to believe, but our sister site SimpliFried has been live for two weeks now. In case you missed our big announcement, we started this new site as a way to help readers relieve stress surrounding mealtimes (because this is the area of life we struggle with the most).
As a quick round-up, these are the posts we’ve had so far on SimpliFried:
- How to avoid a mountain of dishes in an RV (or small kitchen) sink
- How to find local farmers markets and how to know what’s in season near you
- Oven Baked Brown Rice
- The SimpliFried Manifesto
- Elastic recipes: Using leftovers to unclutter a fridge
- SimpliFried meal plans
- Staples: Bread Machine Whole Wheat Bread
- Cast iron, five recipes which use it, and all from an RV
- Elastic recipe: Chicken Stew
- Good fish
- Understanding cooking thermometers
- SimpliFried’s first Meal Plan
If you haven’t check out SimpliFried yet, please do. We’re excited about the community we’ve built there and are loving what’s coming up on the schedule.