Now that we’re into the new year, let’s take a look at of our favorite Unclutterer posts of 2010:
- Unclutterer goes shopping with The New York Times — I never imagined I would be in The New York Times. It’s a year later and I’m still in disbelief.
- Can your stuff pass the red velvet rope test?
- Setting limits with a Super Simple Month — I’m hoping to do this again in February.
- Is the life you’re pursuing the life you want?
- Solving the mug clutter problem — I don’t know why, but I loved this post.
- Parting with sentimental clutter
- Stumped! — I loved all of the wonderful comments to this post.
- The roots of clutter — external, behavioral, and internal — I haven’t stopped thinking about this post and how I can apply it to my work.
And our favorite Unitasker Wednesday selection of 2010:
- Doughnut To-Go — This one still has me laughing!
Did you have a favorite? What was it and why?