These tips aren’t revolutionary, but they’re simple ways to save time when working around the house.
- Open kitchen cabinet doors before putting dishes away, and then close all of them when you’re finished. You won’t waste time opening and closing doors.
- If you have a dishwasher, wipe crumbs off the counter into the open dishwasher. Keeps your hands and floor clean, and speeds up cleanup.
- Dust from high to low, and sweep after dusting.
- Always store your keys in the same place.
- Replace batteries in clocks, carbon monoxide detectors, smoke detectors, and flashlights all on the same day, twice a year.
What simple steps help save you time around your house? Add your tips in the comments.