Interesting articles on the subject of simple living:
- Kevin Rose gives advice for how to manage your e-mail account when you receive more than 1,000 messages a day.
- “Is Consumerism Killing Our Creativity?” from The 99 Percent
- The New York Times blogs about Comedian Lewis Black’s protest of Eat, Pray, Love merchandising.
- Want more time in your day? Apparently, if you are experiencing extreme fear (like falling off a building) your brain dilates time. (Please don’t actually jump off a building to experience the sensation.)
- “The importance of enjoying the habit” from Zenhabits