- Five classic clutter-busting strategies
These are the strategies we repeat over and over again — to others and to ourselves — to keep clutter under control.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Mascara warmer
Hey ladies and male fans of Social Distortion, do you want to know the secret behind the perfect eyelashes of Hollywood stars?
- Reader question: Closet clustering separators
Our thoughts on clustering as a method for closet organization and separators you can use to differentiate each section.
- Workspace of the Week: Dorm room diligence
This week’s Workspace of the Week is Xeraphine’s collegiate corner.
- Being an organized worker is essential in today’s market
Disorganization flourishes in many corporate cultures. One person misses a deadline and that missed deadline is like a stone thrown into a pond where the ripples eventually reach everyone and everything in the water.
- Easy listening: Are products the solution to getting organized?
Erin appears this week on the internet radio show and podcast The O Myth.
- The skinny on wall decals
Video explaining how to install wall decals.
- Stair step baskets can help control clutter
The stair step basket can be a brilliant clutter-busting solution
- Reader suggestion: Storing and disposing used paint
Tips for how to store and dispose of old paint.
- The Dryerbox saves space in the laundry room
The Dryerbox “safely and efficiently collects the flex transition hose, allowing the dryer to be installed flush against the wall.”
- Unitasker Wednesday: Bananarama
Banana-related unitaskers galore.
- Assembling meals outside your kitchen
Assembly line meal preparation stores and home delivery can reduce the stress of dinner and help to keep your kitchen clean and clutter free.
- Uncluttering your digital music collection
Links to great articles on how to unclutter your digital music collection.