- Unclutterer’s comment policy
Nasty grams are pure clutter, so we clean them off the server the same way we throw away junk mail in our homes.
- 25 tips to prepare your home for sale
With the real estate market in decline it is more important than ever to prepare your home before you put it on the market.
- In search of a nail care storage solution
My wife’s manicure bag is in complete disarray, but we are at a loss for a suitable storage solution.
- Shiny Object Syndrome: Is your business at risk?
Do you let your decisions at work be guided by the latest new item?
- More than 15 ways to handle recurrent clutter
There are three areas in my home that are on a recurring cycle of being cluttered and cause me stress: the kitchen, the family room, and the dirty clothes hamper in the bedroom. Provided in the post are more than 10 helpful hints for dealing with this clutter.
- Reader question: How to dispose of unused medications
Medicines are hazardous waste and should be disposed of properly.
- A travel friendly solution for your baby’s dining needs
So you have an infant or toddler and your traveling to a destination that isn’t equipped with a high chair?
- Coleman multi-tasking blanket
Here at Unclutterer we love multi-taskers. Especially, multi-taskers that can be stored away in a neat little bag.