- Business cards: Replaceable with Evernote?
Use Evernote to get rid of business card clutter and make cards a thing of the past.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Cotton candy maker
Some foods weren’t meant to be made at home.
- Reader’s Digest tips to tame kids’ clutter
The 6 Ways to Tame Kids’ Clutter isn’t groundbreaking stuff, much of it is common sense, but it is helpful nonetheless.
- Rock Band clutter: A possible solution
A decent Rock Band stand for all of your numerous Rock Band controllers.
- Workspace of the Week: Spring Green
This office makes clutter a thing of the past and productivity the present and future.
- Creating temporary storage that can be reused over and over again
InterMETRO shelving can be moved from room to room as your storage needs change.
- Paper clutter begone, part 4
A checklist for papers that need to be saved in a filing cabinet.
- Extreme minimalism Monday: The spork
Why have two utensils when you can have one?
- Retail tricks that get you to buy more
Understanding retail strategies can help to keep your spending in check and clutter out of your home.
- Holding pattern ideas
Putting items that you’re unsure about getting rid of immediately into a MeBox can help you to feel secure in your decision to declutter.
- Clutter-free Mother’s Day gift giving
In the spirit of a simpler lifestyle, we at Unclutterer offer up the following Mother’s Day gift ideas.
- Reader question: Shelving your CD collection
What do you do when your CD collection starts taking over your living space.
- Photographing your mementos
Taking digital photos of your mementos can get rid of clutter, free-up storage space, and provide you with a simple way to walk down memory lane.
- Cat Filth is Clutter
The litter-robot gets rid of cat filth clutter better than every product we’ve ever found.
- Conquering coin clutter
Keeping your spare change under control.