- Strategies to clear food clutter in your kitchen
Ways to clear food clutter in your kitchen to promote healthier eating habits.
- Handling sentimental clutter
We all have something that we are holding on to that serves no purpose other than to remind us of someone, something, or some important event.
- The highchair is in the way, again
In our recent move to a smaller home, we have noticed that our daughter’s highchair is in the way more often than not.
- If you have a job you hate, prioritize what is important to you and align your career accordingly
Life is to short to have a job you hate with every fiber of your being.
- Amazon’s Kindle is in stock
Amazon has since increased production and the Kindle is now available for immediate shipment.
- Paper clutter begone, part 2
Manuals and instruction booklets can be stored digitally to free up storage space and decrease clutter in your home.
- There’s wealth in simplicity
The advice in The 4-Hour Workweek jibes very well with our own philosophy here at Unclutterer: simplify to be happier, not to be a monk.
- Toy clutter treatment
Teach your kids to take charge of their own toy clutter.