- Organized interior design advice from Decor8 editor Holly Becker
Since this is the month of sharing at Unclutterer, Holly agreed to share some of her gifted design advice with us on the topic of organization.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Juicers
If I recall correctly, the last time I was at my local grocery store, there was a aisle full of just about every juice you could think of. So why would someone invest the money and space in their kitchen for a juicer?
- Unclutterer on Decor8
Unclutterer on Decor8.
- We’re downsizing our home
My wife and I are selling our home and are looking to cut our living space by one-third.
- Don’t forget to check us out on RealSimple.com
Check out today’s Five Quick Desk Organization Projects column for a handful of activities you can do right now to make your office less cluttered.
- Workspace of the Week: Seeing double