The Unclutterer staff wants to send off 2008 with a list of our favorite posts from this year. These aren’t necessarily the posts that were the most read or the most commented, but are the ones we treasured for some reason we can’t explain. Most of all, we hope you enjoyed them!
Sue’s favorite posts:
Matt’s favorite posts and unitaskers:
- Tips for quick grocery shopping
- Handling sentimental clutter
- Unitasker Wednesday: The dough-nu-matic
- Unitasker Wednesday: Mascara warmer
Erin’s favorite posts:
- Storing Coffee
- Creating a weekly meal plan
- Brainwash your way to a clutter-free life
- Saying farewell to a hobby
- Getting to know you
- Understanding how you process information to help you get organized
- How to be prepared in case of fire
- Can a deep freezer save you money on meals?
Do you have a favorite post? We would love to know which posts bookmarked a place in your hearts in 2008!