- Acquiring and purging moving boxes
When you move you usually spend a bunch of time tracking down boxes to transport all of your stuff.
- Sleek way to hide kitty litter box
The Kitty Washroom is certainly an uncluttered kitty potty solution.
- An argument against table cloths
If you’re worried about your dining room table getting damaged by heavy objects, a flimsy layer of cotton isn’t going to protect the wood.
- Unitasker Wednesday: The SnacDaddy
With the SnacDaddy, you pick up one of 15 wings, dip it in the sauce, eat the wing, move the sauce, put the bone in the sauce hole, and then replace the sauce. It’s so easy!
- Review: Tiny Living in NYC
Tiny Living in NYC has ideas and products to maximize your minimal space.
- What to do with your old cell phone
You can get rid of your old cell phone clutter and do something good in the process.
- Reader suggestion: Install a soap dispenser in your sink
A permanent soap dispenser next to your faucet can alleviate unattractive bottles on your kitchen counter.
- Workspace of the Week: Student studio in NYC
This week’s Workspace of the Week is Powkang’s student studio in NYC. She lives in her workspace.