- Reader question: Clothes closet organization
Reader Lisa organizes her closet by style and color, which we think is a brilliant idea.
- Shameful Attempt to Garner Traffic from Productivity Blogs
Looking for an (im)practical solution for storing your Hipster PDA? Apple has you covered.
- Sippy cups: Less is more
When you are cleaning cups multiple times per day the less you have to clean the better.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Electric slicer
Why would you want someone you don’t even know slicing meat for you for free?
- Trash goes in the trash
If you’ve done everything you can to find a new home for your clutter and you just can’t, there’s no reason to feel guilty about trashing it.
- The slow cooker: Uncluttered kitchen cooking
Using a slow cooker in the kitchen usually means that you dirty it and no other pots or pans during meal preparation.
- Workspace of the Week: Study in Contrasts
This week’s Workspace of the Week is a twofer. A study in contrasts, if you will.
- Uncluttering advice from The New York Times
Now that The New York Times is free to access online, you should check out these articles on a clutter-free life from the paper’s archives.