- Of uncluttering buddies and shoes
Grab a friend and work together in your closet
- Child’s beach bag can help contain beach toy clutter
Children’s beach toys can quickly grow out of control, and a beach tote of his or her own can help solve the problem.
- Craftsman tool chest becomes non-traditional jewelry box
All of your jewelry, regardless of size or shape, can fit comfortably inside a Craftsman Six Drawer Tool Chest.
- Website helps identify walker-friendly neighborhoods
Walk Score ranks the walkability of a neighborhood for people interested in a car-free lifestyle.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Apple peeler-corer
My love affair with Williams-Sonoma’s endless supply of unitaskers continues with this contraption to help you peel and core your apples.
- Attack your junk drawer
We all have at least one drawer in our house that has turned into what can be called a junk drawer.
- Organizing your dorm room
So is it possible for college aged co-eds to keep their dorms in an organized and uncluttered state? Here are some tips and products to help achieve the nearly impossible task.
- More than 15 ways to handle recurrent clutter
There are three areas in my home that are on a recurring cycle of being cluttered and cause me stress: the kitchen, the family room, and the dirty clothes hamper in the bedroom. Provided in the post are more than 10 helpful hints for dealing with this clutter.
- Reader question: How to dispose of unused medications
Medicines are hazardous waste and should be disposed of properly.